As of January 2006, the First Class Requirements changed. There was a new requirement added:
11. Tell someone who is eligible to join Boy Scouts, or an inactive Boy Scout, about your troop’s activities. Invite him to a troop outing, activity, service project or meeting. Tell him how to join, or encourage the inactive Boy Scout to become active.
Those scouts already working on their First Class rank prioris to January 2006 will have until June 30, 2006 to complete the rank without doing the new requirement.
For more information you can visit:
eTrailToEagle.com has been updated using these new requirements. This is another great feature of eTrailToEagle.com. You don’t have to pay extra for updates or changes.
If you have any questions on how this might affect your Troop, let us know.
We are excited to show off our new Rank Detail Report in our Scout Tracking Module. To access this report, click on Scout Tracking, click on Reports and select Rank Detail.
This report gives you a great picture of where each Scout is and what they have left to do. You can then plan weekly activities based on what the majority of Scouts need to work on. This is especially usefull for those working towards trail to First Class.
If you have not yet registered for our Scout Tracking Module, make sure you sign up by going to http://www.etrailtoeagle.com/Register.aspx. We offer a 14 day trial so you can check out all of our features. If you are not in charge or Scout Tracking for your troop, make sure you forward this information on to your Scoutmaster or Committee Chair.
We are working on some enhancements on the Duty to God Tracking module. Many of you have requested that we have an easy way to track a Young Man and his progress between the three quorums. Currently, we do not have an easy way to handle this.
To help make our product easier to use, we are making the following changes:
1. Young Men will automatically be assigned to a Quorum based on their Birthday. NOTE: This means that the birthday must be accurate for this feature to work properly. If their birthday is not accurate, your Roster will be inaccurate. Please make sure you have entered their birthdays correctly.
2. Young Men will automatically be advanced on his birthday to the next quorum. Each night, our system will make this change at Midnight Pacific Standard Time. You will not have to manually advance them any more.
3. When you click on a Young Man’s name in the Roster, the summary screen will have the option to view his progress in all three quorums. With this feature, a Young Man that is a Teacher may still have a few items to complete from the Deacons requirements. You can easily switch to the Deacon requirements to see what needs to be done.
We hope that with these upcoming changes you will be able to better help your Young Men complete the full Duty to God program.
As always, we welcome your feedback! E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are pleased to announce that our new version of Scout Tracking is up and running. After a lot of work and many late nights, we were able to get it out on time.
One major change is that you will have to register using your Council name and then Unit number.
The Scout Tracking module is $19.95 a year. When you subscribe you will be given a 14-day trial. Take a test drive and look at all of the new features. We think you are going to like it.
Some improvements are:
- Merit Badges are linked to the Rank Requirements
- Comprehensive Individual Report
- Track service hours
- Track camping trips
- Track leadership positions
- Troop Summary Report shows where each boy is at
- Report Subscriptions–schedule reports to be delivered via e-mail at any given time.
- Quick data entry. Add a date in Board of Review field and we mark the rest compelete.
- Much much more!
Please logon today and start using it. We are excited to hear your feedback.