We have just released the first update to our iPhone application. Make sure you visit the App Store to get the update. We appreciate the feedback that we have received to help improve the app.
In this release we have fixed the following issues:
- Fixed a bug when trying to add or update a partial merit badge
- Fixed scroll bar guide on Troop Roster page. If you had a long patrol name, the scroll bar would get in the way.
- Fixed the calendar bug when adding a new scout and selecting their birthday
- Fixed a bug with read-only leader being able to add a scout
- Renamed the Delete button to “Edit” on the Merit Badge page
We have also added the following features:
- Added Partial Merit badge filter button to merit badge pages. Allows you to easily see all partials for a given badge
- Added ability to click on an e-mail address in the address book and launch e-mail application
- Added ability to click on phone numbers in the address book and launch the dialer
We are working on 1.0.3 right now which will include Activity tracking. We hope to have that ready soon.
If you haven’t purchased our iPhone app yet, please visit the App Store today.