Transferring Records

Has your Ward split or reorganized?  Has your troop recently split or reorganized?  Have you had a young man move to or from another unit?

If so, we can save you a lot of time.  We can easily transfer records between units and wards as long as they both are  If they aren’t using our site yet, encourage them to sign up today.

To make this transfer happen, please send us information on what exactly you need transferred.   Please list names of the youth, parents and leaders that need to be moved.  You will also need to have written permission (e-mail) from the other Unit before we continue with the transfer.

Once we have this information, we can do the transfer.  If you have any questions, please contact us by clicking on the Contact Us link at the top of the page. Team